Thursday, December 27, 2012

November activity 5 - Trim

The rear jump seat is ready to be fitted and has the correct brackets etc waiting. For the front seats I have ordered some new pieces to replace broken elements of the chromed seat side adjusters and the plastic centre plugs from Chromeshraub in Germany. Theresa cleaned up the original sun visors and we will see what they look like when fitted to the car before deciding it they need recolouring - definately too good to replace. I fitted the rear retainers for the hard top in place and also for the hood cable retainers.  I have aso taken the plunge and asked Will to order anew 7 piece rubber matting kit for the car from K&K.  Additionally I am going to investigate ordering a cocoa mat carpet set for the front of the car from Cocoamat.co as I have these in other early 60s German cars and really like them.


No comments: